Author Topic: Could you let a brother in?  (Read 36636 times)

Offline Bolivian Army

• BA IS AWESOME
  • ba is awesome
  • POTATO POWER 4
  • i mean he's ok
Re: Could you let a brother in?
« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2009, 08:50:19 PM »
those are some awful fancy words you're using there
hey photobucket go to heck

Offline Lance Corporal Atlas

• Punished Big Bun Boss
  • Catalyst
  • POTATO POWER 126
« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2009, 09:28:03 PM »
it certainly is doing the thinking for you
no mika, us normal humans use our brains, not our asses fromthesky;

so
so they should have some idea about what they're talking about.

So because gravity has been the same for the past couple of thousand years means it couldn't have or will behave differently?
no stupid, im saying its more likely that it wont behave differently youre not even listening this is stupid

What is a couple thousand of years compared to the billions upon billions the universe is? It's even less than a blink. So why can't the current behavior of gravity now be the anomaly or perhaps specific to our little area of the universe?
thats unlikely so the chances are still greater that it will continue behaving normally

but an assumption nonetheless, one that you can't claim is a fact
good thing i wasnt trying to say that it was a fact

and of course this means shit if human reasoning is limited
lol

That is correct you made two
:|

claim #1, the chance of gravity behaving differently anytime soon is less likely than it being the same because it has behaved the way it has (as we know it) for a long time
thats where youre mistaken im saying what i believe not what i know to be certain ill respond to stuff you write again sometime after you stop misinterpreting what im saying

even if we don't know exactly how long that time is and it is incredibly short compared to plenty of other universal events that take much longer periods of time to progress.
claim #2 gravity is behaving now the way it always has
If something has faulty evidence being used as an argument for or against it, the whole argument is faulty.

and once again, we're speaking about things that have no physical evidence for or against them (the "miracles" you name does have alternative explanations. I remember we already discussed the miracle stairs and why they are bs)
Nothing is "pretty much" proven or disproven. There is just as much evidence for the FSM being the fabrication of a college student than Abraham's god being a fabrication of some hermit. Absolutely none. Just as Abrhaham's god spoke to him the FSM could have spoke to the college student. Unfortunately the college student passed it off as being an idea rather than real.
So because there are alternative explanations the Greek gods are less likely to be real? And how does that work?

Not only that but the Abrahamic god was used to explain plenty of things in the past, things that which now there have been given plenty of alternative explanations. Even so all of those alternatives could still be false. Any sort of god(s) could still be working behind any of the events we witness, just because Man has come up with an alternative doesn't make man more likely to be right or any of the other alternatives more likely to be wrong. It is just as erroneous to say that all of those alternatives turn out to be false the one remaining must be true.
ive only been replying so far because you think youre owning me with each response and youll leave me speechless or something, but some of the things you said in this are just silly and it doesnt seem like this argument will ever end, especially seeing as you make sure to bring this up and morph the argument into something else the further along we go (you made some stupid comment about agnostics being atheists in denial or something, and once that was pretty much dispelled you cast that aside and began arguing about semantics). so yeah im ending halfway through my response after realizing where this is going if you go 'lol lance i owned you you just cant think of a response thats why you arent continuing' enough times maybe ill respond, but until then im just stopping it right here because i forgot that you argue for fun and in your free time and stuff like that and you arent going to be convinced or try to convince me of anything

Offline Paeckikacikle

• Female Moderator
  • POTATO POWER 21
« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2009, 09:36:14 PM »
not to mention misognist

and antisematic

Oh you.   silly;

now with even more pickle and ba

Offline Houseplant of Outsid

• Tool of the System
  • POTATO POWER 1
« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2009, 10:08:40 PM »
Dayum if I would had known a black man registering to Outsid would cause this much of a reaction I would had registered as "Juggalo ICP ruelz".

And Mika, stop arguing with one my brothers you Uncle Tom

Offline sahasrahla

• HIPICKLE
  • AAAAAAAAA
  • POTATO POWER 65440
  • Lightning to the nations
    • i have a blog
« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2009, 10:10:30 PM »
it wouldn't have mattered if you hadn't made such a big deal about it fromthesky;

Offline Mikazukinoyaiba

• Unhappy Camper
  • POTATO POWER 34
  • Nintendo announces a firetruck: wee-oo wee-oo
« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2009, 01:36:17 AM »
words; and butthurt
i forgot that you argue for fun and in your free time and stuff like that and you arent going to be convinced or try to convince me of anything
what took you so long

Also you still suck badly at logical argument and your beliefs are stupid. elementarymydearmoriarty;  Hurry up and jump out of the closet theist (or atheist).

Next time if it all comes down to your beliefs try just saying "These are just my personal beliefs" and nothing else instead of mixing in some objective evidence or claims which are fair game to be challenged.
Dayum if I would had known a black man registering to Outsid would cause this much of a reaction I would had registered as "Juggalo ICP ruelz".

And Mika, stop arguing with one my brothers you Uncle Tom
Stop pretending to be black and if you are none of the white women on this site are interested so go away.
those are some awful fancy words you're using there
I have become too reliant on spell check.  mglw'nafh;

• Punished Big Bun Boss
  • Catalyst
  • POTATO POWER 126
« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2009, 01:56:29 AM »
god dammit mika youre hopeless mglw'nafh;

Offline Mikazukinoyaiba

• Unhappy Camper
  • POTATO POWER 34
« Reply #52 on: May 16, 2009, 02:03:54 AM »
I don't think I or anyone else here would want to become what you consider "hopeful". Than we would amount to nothing more than a bunch of chickens running around without our heads spouting whatever nonsense we can and think that makes us clever.

Seriously take some philosophy classes Lance and join your school's Speech and Debate club. I'll be waiting for your return in 3 years.

Offline Bolivian Army

• BA IS AWESOME
  • ba is awesome
  • POTATO POWER 4
  • i mean he's ok
« Reply #53 on: May 16, 2009, 02:09:03 AM »
arguments with mika are like setting a bunch of puppies on fire
he's the only one really enjoying it

• Punished Big Bun Boss
  • Catalyst
  • POTATO POWER 126
« Reply #54 on: May 16, 2009, 02:11:31 AM »
I don't think I or anyone else here would want to become what you consider "hopeful". Than we would amount to nothing more than a bunch of chickens running around without our heads spouting whatever nonsense we can and think that makes us clever.

Seriously take some philosophy classes Lance and join your school's Speech and Debate club. I'll be waiting for your return in 3 years.
well, ive learned a lot from you already mika. if someone proves you wrong, just try to ignore that and start a new argument. create circular arguments and ignore what the other person is saying, then accuse them of doing that. make random attacks unrelated to the argument, and put words in the other person's mouth. if they didnt reply, that must mean that they have nothing else to say. declare victory after each of your posts. turn something someone says into a picture and dont actually respond to it, thatll show em! >:D

Offline Mikazukinoyaiba

• Unhappy Camper
  • POTATO POWER 34
« Reply #55 on: May 16, 2009, 02:13:20 AM »
I didn't bother reading you post Lance, I'm sure it was more lame attempts at saving face.

arguments with mika are like setting a bunch of puppies on fire
he's the only one really enjoying it
I don't know I'm sure Pickle would enjoy that show as well. You haven't lived until you've seen 101 Dalmations burning alive.

• Punished Big Bun Boss
  • Catalyst
  • POTATO POWER 126
« Reply #56 on: May 16, 2009, 02:16:37 AM »
I didn't bother reading you post Lance,
oh, how shocking. hmmm, i wonder what comes next.

I'm sure it was more lame attempts at saving face.
also shocking

Offline sahasrahla

• HIPICKLE
  • AAAAAAAAA
  • POTATO POWER 65440
  • Lightning to the nations
    • i have a blog
« Reply #57 on: May 16, 2009, 02:23:34 AM »
I don't know I'm sure Pickle would enjoy that show as well. You haven't lived until you've seen 101 Dalmations burning alive.
i was about to say the same thing

Offline Bolivian Army

• BA IS AWESOME
  • ba is awesome
  • POTATO POWER 4
  • i mean he's ok
« Reply #58 on: May 16, 2009, 02:29:16 AM »
hey mika why do you always make pickle jokes when we talk

kinda gay

Offline sahasrahla