Author Topic: BA'S FAN THREAD BOTS GO HOME  (Read 162159 times)

Offline Bolivian Army

• BA IS AWESOME
  • ba is awesome
  • POTATO POWER 4
  • i mean he's ok
Re: The Official "Gosh that BA sure is a swell fella" Thread
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2012, 07:57:06 PM »
aw shucks guys you're the best loyal mob a guy like me could ask for  silly;
hey photobucket go to heck

Offline Bañana

• i like to write blogs
  • POTATO POWER 21
  • Constable Tim Shields
« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2012, 08:33:40 PM »
thread of the ever
are you even reading this

Offline Soup

• I am a well balanced individual. I have lots of friends and I exercise and play sports regularly.
  • Happy Camper
  • POTATO POWER 15
  • Mayo of Toronto
    • Ham
« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2012, 08:10:13 PM »
WHY ISNT THIS A STICKY

Offline Investa

• hi kyle how are you
  • Bow Down Before The One You Serve
  • POTATO POWER -84
  • gay achieves its ultimate form: straight
« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2012, 08:15:53 PM »
was this thread renamed or something because i don't remember this being named this

Offline sahasrahla

• HIPICKLE
  • AAAAAAAAA
  • POTATO POWER 65440
  • Lightning to the nations
    • i have a blog
« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2012, 08:34:54 PM »
can we just lock all other threads on the forum except this one

Offline Paeckikacikle

• Female Moderator
  • POTATO POWER 21
« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2012, 10:51:30 PM »
Was it BA that always asked for w2's in the validation thread?  Or was that someone else?  ancienttech;

now with even more pickle and ba

Offline Bolivian Army

• BA IS AWESOME
  • ba is awesome
  • POTATO POWER 4
  • i mean he's ok
« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2012, 08:51:39 AM »
i think everyone did that i dont really know who was first

Offline sahasrahla

• HIPICKLE
  • AAAAAAAAA
  • POTATO POWER 65440
  • Lightning to the nations
    • i have a blog
« Reply #52 on: November 24, 2012, 10:39:19 AM »
it was kind of a "thing"

Offline NOA_PAK

• Cross my Palm with Silver
  • POTATO POWER 87
  • Paragon in the streets, Renegade in the sheets
« Reply #53 on: November 24, 2012, 11:21:52 AM »
posting in this thread for relevance
SUP PAK ENJOY KILLING DRAGONS [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50RYKj6RFXo&list=UUdvcVGIu2H17zw6_xKZMC4Q&index=12&feature=plcp[/url]

In bellum, victoria. In pacis, vigilio. In letum, sacrificum.
my love for pak has already been spoiled

YOU SHIT ON MY HEART, PAK
i guess through text it's a lot easier to be misunderstood and come off much different than what you intend.

SmealiZexSeem

Cheap VPS - Major Advantages and Disadvantages
« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2013, 10:24:00 AM »
Cheap VPS or virtual private server is the ultimate solution to costly maintenance web servers. In fact, virtual private server is more advanced than shared hosting & is more like dedicated server, but to emphasize, at a much lower cost. The low cost of virtual private server is the significant difference between shared web-site hosting and dedicated server. A slightly advanced than shared website hosting and has the features of a dedicated server, but it is way cheaper than a dedicated server. The financial advantage of using virtual private server is not the only advantage it could give to its customers or users. Explained below are the additional advantages and disadvantages of using cheap virtual private servers. 

Advantages of Cheap VPS: 
The first thing that you could get from your individual virtual private server is the root access to your server. It means that you can have access to the root level of the hosting server. Thus, you have the ability to put in & configure any programs you require. Additionally, you can also host a limitless number of net sites through Apache's virtual hosts & manage them efficiently. Not only this, but you can also host other services, such as a mail server, an FTP server, or any type of server you want. You may even use VPS for file storage or as a backup for all of your files. Since VPS is isolated from other sites present on the physical server, it is secured that no harmful script or application used by other webmaster, that can harm your website. 

Disadvantages of Cheap VPS: 
There are definite disadvantages in using cheap VPS or virtual private servers. For, you cannot get managed servers. This means that in case you have no idea how to set up & configure your own VPS, it is a huge disadvantage. This disadvantage leads us to get another disadvantage, that is, you are solely responsible of all the installation, maintenance, security measures and updates on your VPS. Thus, in the event you do not possess the high-proficiency in using the VPS to control the working of the net site, the applications used, & the server resources skillfully, you will have a major issue & your VPS becomes unmanageable. Additionally, cheap VPS hosting designs might give you a whole operating process of your own to work with, you still share hardware resources with other VPS users on the host server. Therefore, in the event you are jogging intensive programs that need high performance, you may need to make use of other technique of website hosting, such as co-location or a dedicated server.   

Remember, the great features & capabilities of the dedicated server are available for pricey fees to you. So if your web-site does not need high finish performance, cheap VPS are ideal for you. They are economical, efficient and offer excellent benefits for your website. Therefore, cheap VPS or virtual private servers can be reliable, but since it on a budget plan, do not expect as much as you would from expensive VPS plans.

Botanical Slimming

http://www.
« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2013, 12:23:59 AM »
If the term "exercise" evokes you to inventive avoidance, then steer clear of it. Probably the trick to enjoying a Botanical Slimming work out might be to never ever phone it operating out."There's some reality to that," Grotto tells Botanical Slimming, and as soon as you start your not-calling-it-physical exercise prepare, Grotto states Botanical Slimming you are going to Botanical Slimming uncover "the way excellent wellness feels knocks down the roadblocks that ended up preventing you from performing exercises in the very first place."So melt away calories and invigorate muscle tissues by beachcombing, riding bikes, grass snowboarding, generating snow angels, mountaineering, washing the automobile, playing Frisbee, chasing the canine close to the Botanical Slimming, or even enjoying excellent sexual intercourse. After all, a rose by any other title.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 01:35:08 AM by Captain Caps Lock - Bane of Eardrums »

icobiaexceery

qqq
« Reply #56 on: February 17, 2013, 06:16:14 AM »
qqq

XENA

Re: BA'S FAN THREAD BOTS GO HOME
« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2013, 11:49:18 AM »
Melt away calories? I walk away with them.

In an open field, near the Susquehanna, there's a piked mass waiting for an angel that I don't think will ever be arriving.

Offline Bolivian Army

• BA IS AWESOME
  • ba is awesome
  • POTATO POWER 4
  • i mean he's ok
« Reply #58 on: April 16, 2013, 05:48:45 PM »
listen guys

i have had no time for the internet lately i understand how you might be upset but i'm just trying not to be homeless and do something for my future

is it really too much to ask that the only thing on outsider that is still relevant to me be kept clean and tidy

honestly

Offline skub

• truly truly something idk im tired
  • Truly Truly Amazing
  • POTATO POWER 27
  • Do it!! Do it!!
    • Friends of Mineral Town
« Reply #59 on: April 16, 2013, 07:27:10 PM »
i love BA