General Nonesense > Ghast Board

Nice to be here

(1/3) > >>

lisadelcous:
I feel I might introduce my self here. My name is Kate, I'm a newbie here, someone told me that i might find some good information here so... basically that's why I'm here, and for any good advice i might get also... hope to have good time here

pqqu:
Information about being jaded and cynical? Information about being a video game fanatic? Information about being a reclusive tech guru? Information about having severe emotional and mental problems? Information about having healthy relationships with females?

Then you, my dear, have come to the right place.

Captain Caps Lock - Bane of Eardrums:
Someone said hi to me once but it turns out they were actually talking on  a cell phone.

also kate you might want to change your email address because that says you're named lisa delcous who happens to be a wanted fugitive

pqqu:

--- Quote from: Captain Caps Lock - Bane of Eardrums on June 11, 2009, 05:27:27 AM ---Someone said hi to me once but it turns out they were actually talking on  a cell phone.

--- End quote ---

There was that one time I im'd you "hi caps" and then left.

I WILL NEVER TELL YOU WHERE I GOT THAT SCREENNAME.

Captain Caps Lock - Bane of Eardrums:

--- Quote from: Whisper on June 11, 2009, 05:28:42 AM ---There was that one time I im'd you "hi caps" and then left.

I WILL NEVER TELL YOU WHERE I GOT THAT SCREENNAME.

--- End quote ---
what screenname

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version